1. Do not do a selfie holding your camera with your hand. The footage can often be shaky and jarring to the viewer's eyes.
2. Film in a quiet place away from loud noises like traffic, dogs barking or people shouting.
3. Ensure your face is lit by turning on a lamp and pointing it toward your face or filming facing a window.
4. Do not film yourself far away from the camera. You will sound better the closer you are to the video.
5. Read the questions and familiarize yourself with your answers before recording.
6. Ensure the video is in focus so we can see you clearly.
7. Lastly, relax, be yourself and speak from the heart.