1. Do not do a selfie holding your camera with your hand. The footage can often be shaky and jarring to the viewer's eyes.
2. Film in a quiet place away from loud noises like traffic, dogs barking or people shouting.
3. Ensure your face is lit by turning on a lamp and pointing it toward your face or filming facing a window.
4. Do not film yourself far away from the camera. You will sound better the closer you are to the video.
5. Read the questions and familiarize yourself with your answers before recording.
6. Ensure the video is in focus so we can see you clearly.
7. Lastly, relax, be yourself and speak from the heart.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS
- Do you have lupus, or are you closely connected to someone with lupus (share how)?
- In what ways have you (or your loved one) most been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic? Or How are things different for you than before?
- How are you reacting or adapting to these changes?
- If we were able to get together experts in a room, to provide solutions and tools to address to your most pressing issues related to life during Covid-19 (as a lupus patient/caregiver), what would you most want them to address or share about?”