Use your camera or smartphone and record yourself answering a few questions and use www.wetransfer.com to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org between October 1st and 14th. Your videos should be no longer than 10 minutes long.
Instructions on recording video with a smartphone. at home without any equipment
WATCH THIS VIDEO
1. Do not do a selfie holding your camera with your hand. The footage can often be shaky and jarring to the viewer's eyes.
2. Film in a quiet place away from loud noises like traffic, dogs barking or people shouting.
3. Ensure your face is lit by turning on a lamp and pointing it toward your face or filming facing a window.
4. Do not film yourself far away from the camera. You will sound better the closer you are to the video.
5. Read the questions and familiarize yourself with your answers before recording.
6. Ensure the video is in focus so we can see you clearly.
7. Lastly, relax, be yourself and speak from the heart.
7 Barbados Avenue
Kingston 5, Jamaica, W.I.
Learning Centre Hours
Monday - Friday
10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm