Join us May 10th for our World Lupus Day Event
A 1 hour online program
Unmasking the many faces of Lupus
Join our host: Roxene Nickle of THE EDGE 105 FM
- Lupus Warriors open up about their journey to diagnosis, how they are surviving and thriving. as well as the benefits they have found in being a part of the Lupus Foundation of Jamaica.
- We will hear from the medical industry the about the challenges of diagnosing Lupus, Advancements in Treating the disease, and how to prepare for an appointment with your doctor if you think you might have Lupus.
- Word on the street about Lupus, we will be sending someone out into the street to see just how much information is out there about Lupus.
- A virtual tour of the Lupus Learning Centre
- Highlights of the Lupus Foundation of Jamaica.
This is a free online event
Register Now to be entered to Win Great Prizes!